We are currently recruiting participants for the following studies:
A community science approach to understanding kitten behaviour
Description: The aim of this survey is to better understand how different experiences influence the behaviour of young kittens. Participation will involve completion of a 20-minute online survey.
- You must be 18 years of age and older
- You must be a current foster parent of at least one kitten (7 to 9 weeks of age) who has been in your care for at least one week
To participate please go to: https://uoguel.ph/kittencommscisurvey
Management of breeding dogs and puppies in Canada and the United States
Description: This is a series of surveys that aim to determine how dog breeders are managing bitches and puppy care prior to adoption.
- By legal definition the owner of a dog that has had a litter of puppies in the past two years
- Note that you do not need to be a regular breeder of dogs to participate. Responses from individuals who occasionally breed their family dog or whose dog accidentally got pregnant and had a litter of puppies are also encouraged to respond.
- A current resident of Canada or the United States
For further information on participation please click here.
To participate please go to: https://uoguelph.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eR64ifDe8rK6qSp
Identification of Kitten Behaviour
This survey is now closed! Thank you very much to everyone that participated, and we will post a summary of the results to our website and to our Facebook page once the project is complete.
Cat Owner Petting Project
This project is now complete! Thank you very much to everyone that participated, and we will post a summary of the results to our website and to our Facebook page once the project is complete.